Palazzo Veneziano is the perfect Hotel for New Year's Eve in Venice located within easy reach of the city's most anticipated event locations, including St. Mark's Square, which is one ferry stop away or a twenty-minute walk.
Here thousands of people await the stroke of midnight every year.
The New Year is greeted with music by great artists ready to perform on the stage mounted right in the square.
From midnight, it is possible to watch a great fireworks display with fires fired from a barge placed in St. Mark's Basin.
4-star hotel for New Year's Eve in Venice
But New Year's Eve in Venice is full of opportunities for entertainment and fun:
- Theme parties: locations, dinners, parties taken care of down to the smallest details and organized in historic palaces and buildings. Perfect for those who wish to have a complete experience;
- After midnight the partying continues in the small venues that crowd Venice;
- Those who want to observe the city from the canals can take a ride aboard a covered vaporetto or choose the more romantic gondola (weather permitting);
- Casino night: the Venice Casino is ideal for those who want to rely on luck. It is in a historic building overlooking the Grand Canal and Cà Vendramin Calaregi;
- A dip in the waters of Venice: every December 31 at 11:15 p.m. a New Year's Eve swim is organized at the Venice Lido with bathers ready to plunge into the cold waters of the lagoon.
Discover Palazzo Veneziano, Hotel for New Year's Eve in Venice!